I am very very disappointed with them. Me and my husband just wasted our time for get their service.Went over there for once, never ever will back again.

Have used many online shop in my life but this one the really bad. Worst customer service experience ever. I was sent a defective bikini that had broken straps and when I tried to return it they said that they could not take it back!

They sent it to me in this condition, it still has all the tags and has never been worn and obviously arrived broken. Read their policy carefully this company is a scam!

Don't Use.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ishine365 return policy from Ishine365. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ishine365 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ishine365 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments