Ishine365 - Acacia Swimwear Malibu Bikini Review from Miami, Florida

1.6

Update by user Nov 18, 2015

Www.ishine365.com

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2015

I had heard such good things about this company from my friends because of all the amazing sales that they have. I purchased an Acacia Malibu bikini set at full price.

When I received the bikini not only was the color completely different (it was still gorgeous) but one of the straps was completely broken! I immediately called and emailed them and got no response.

A week later after 6 emails and multiple calls with no answer (twice they hung up on me) they finally responded and told me they would not accept a return, exchange or give me credit for the defective bikini. Buyer be ware this company sells things cheap but they have a non existent / horrible return policy and customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 18, 2015.

Ishine365 - Worst customer service experience ever!

I am very very disappointed with them. Me and my husband just wasted our time for get their service.Went over there for once, never ever will back again.

Have used many online shop in my life but this one the really bad. Worst customer service experience ever. I was sent a defective bikini that had broken straps and when I tried to return it they said that they could not take it back!

They sent it to me in this condition, it still has all the tags and has never been worn and obviously arrived broken. Read their policy carefully this company is a scam!

Don't Use.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2015.