1.6

Update by user Nov 18, 2015

Www.ishine365.com

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2015

I had heard such good things about this company from my friends because of all the amazing sales that they have. I purchased an Acacia Malibu bikini set at full price.

When I received the bikini not only was the color completely different (it was still gorgeous) but one of the straps was completely broken! I immediately called and emailed them and got no response.

A week later after 6 emails and multiple calls with no answer (twice they hung up on me) they finally responded and told me they would not accept a return, exchange or give me credit for the defective bikini. Buyer be ware this company sells things cheap but they have a non existent / horrible return policy and customer service.

This person wrote the review acacia swimwear malibu bikini from Ishine365. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ishine365 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ishine365 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments